Welcome to ScrapFever

Scrapbooking is one of my favorite hobbies. I started scrapbooking over 15 years ago, using the traditional method. Back then, most of my scrapbooks were of my cats. I've used products from various companies like creative memories and close to my heart. When I became a teacher, I got so busy that I didn't have nearly as much free time to scrapbook, which made me sad. That's when I began digital scrapbooking. I was able to get so many more pages done at a time this way. Now I'm into making bound photo books. Most of my scrapbooks now feature our trips we take. Although my Scrapbooking methods have evolved over the years, I don't think I'll ever stop doing it. I love taking pictures and being creative way too much!




Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.